Monday 23 June 2014

My Precious

Dear my precious,

21/6/14 Ayah and ummi went to Mahsuri Medical Centre, to do scan to see you.
Subhanallah, we saw you my dear. You are so tiny, only 3.4cm. Your head and body are formed although not completed yet. My dear, you looks so cute and adorable. Ummi loves you sayang.

When we heard your heart beats, Its so fast, 150bt/min. ummi felt so happy. I guessed ayah was happy as well since he is the one who always worried about your growth. I can't describe the feeling when I saw and heard your heart beats. You are growing inside me! I never imagine that. Never. Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah, one of the greatest gifts I had so far. It's you my dear. Ummi loves you so much.

My little angel,

Ummi sorry because sometimes ummi always feel down when ayah so busy at work and because of the morning sickness that I had. Ummi always feel so lazy to do anythings even to recite al-quran. I'm sorry, Ummi felt bad about it. I forgot that you are here with me. My little baby, thank you for be there, inside me. I love you even I din't meet you yet. I can't wait to hug and kiss you. Surely I will give you all my love soon.

My baby,

Do grows healthy inside me. We will see each other next year insyaAllah. I will do my best to protect you. Ummi prays everyday to Allah for your safety, your growth and your future. Allah will always protect you. Owh, I forgot to tell you, ayah loves you so much as well. He always asked me to eat healthfully, take folic acid everyday and to gain weight to make sure you are growing well.  He even downloaded application in his phone to update your growth. Ummi sure he will be a good and loving father to you soon. So don't worry, keep growing, be healthy and be strong for us.

We love you sayang <3

lots of love,
Your ummi <3

  

No comments:

Post a Comment